The Recycling Equipment Catalogue contains information to help guide your decision when choosing a piece of recycling equipment for your business. However, you are encouraged to speak directly with equipment suppliers in order to make a fully informed decision. The information in the catalogue is provided by equipment suppliers and has not been verified by Planet Ark or the NSW Environment Protection Authority - see disclaimer.
Small Scale Recycling Equipment Catalogue
About the Catalogue
Are you a supplier interested in having your equipment listed?Publish your equipment today
Here are some key questions to help guide your decision:
- How much recyclable material does my business generate?
- What are the energy, water and labour inputs? Do I need 3 phase power?
- Is the equipment’s capacity suitable for my throughput?
- What are the Work Health and Safety implications? Is staff training provided by the equipment supplier?
- Who will take the processed material away and at what cost, or will they pay me?
- Will I need development consent from my local council? Do I need an Environment Protection License or need to amend my existing license to operate the equipment?
- What is the cost/benefit to my business?
- Are there noise, waste water and other outputs?
- Do I have the space to site the equipment and operate it? Is there truck access for servicing?
- Can the supplier provide me with references and the opportunity to see the equipment in action at another business?